Yeo Joon-hyung, "Sim Seok-hee, witnessing assault...I have a small room in the locker room."

โดย: queen [IP: 180.210.3.xxx]
เมื่อ: 2019-01-11 01:06:38
A South Korean female short track skater Shim Seok-hee (22) witnessed being assaulted by former coach Cho Jae-beom (38).

Yeo Joon-hyung (35) former head coach of the national short track team and head of the Youth Skating Union told CBS News Show on Thursday, "(The assault) took place in sight, but I saw Cho beating Shim Suk-hee in the locker room during the selection match."

"Most of the time, I don't see it, but what I saw was a locker room at the match," Yeo explained about the location of the incident.

"It is difficult for ordinary people to enter the skating rink because it is so difficult for ordinary people to enter," he said. "The team locker room itself does not show that it is looking outside, and there is a small room inside which women can repair equipment or change clothes."

"The place Shim pointed out is the ice rink of the Korea National Sport University, and when training at the ice rink, there are times when training is done, even when the curtain is raised from the outside," Yeo said. "There are places that are not visible even in the athletes village that many people use."

"I think it's because of the relationship between the leader and the player," he said. "I think it's because the leader's power is so strong that these things happen frequently, and most of the coaches can come back to the scene after being disciplined."

Unlike other players, Shim was coached by Cho from his first skating career to his current career as a national player, Yeo said. "This is a very rare case in the skating world. "Other players have a coach they learned when they were young,실시간배팅

and when they grow up, they move their teams to other coaches."

Shim Seok-hee filed an additional complaint with the police on April 17 on charges of violating the law on the protection of children and adolescents.

According to Shim Seok-hee, former coach Cho Seok-hee suffered four years of sexual assault, verbal abuse and intimidation since 2014 when she was a sophomore in high school. Cho also claimed that he sexually assaulted the ice rink in Taeneung and Jincheon Athletic Village, and the locker room, where his alma mater and Shim Suk-hee attended. The number of sexual assaults detailed in the lawsuit alone amounts to 10.

On the other hand, Cho denied all allegations of sexual assault and refuted the fact that there was no room for sexual assault, saying, "It is an open place for leaders or players," and "the locker room of the ice rink at the Korea Sports University."

After conducting two closed-door investigations into the incident, the police believe that Shim's claim for damage is credible and plan to investigate Cho on June 16.

ชื่อผู้ตอบ:

Visitors: 104,219